11hrs p/w; Mon 12:00 – 18:00; Wed 12:00 – 18:00.
Rate of pay from £6.89 – £9.50 per hour.
Working as part of a fast-paced store team, your top priority will be to locate, pack and promptly process stock, ensuring it’s beautifully presented to our customers. When you’re needed to work on the salesfloor, your outstanding customer service skills will shine through. In return for bringing your best self and a great attitude to work, we will invest in you and your development from day one.
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
To be a successful Stock Assistant you will have perfect products available for our online customers by:
- Accurately processing stock quickly and to the highest standard, which includes locating, packing and promptly transferring stock in and out of store
- Meeting deadlines to always deliver to our customers at the promised time
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy and organised
- Working in all areas of the store as needed, including the sales floors, to offer fast and friendly service
- Working as part of the store team, reporting to one of our Coordinators or Managers
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- A great communicator who is friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy, pace and dedication
- Happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy to achieve all performance targets
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile for your team and our customers
- Enjoy taking control of your own development
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications – those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person. This may progress to an instore Assessment.